July 31, 2009

Cry from the Far West Nepal

I was born in Doti, and was supposed to be living the life my friends and neighbors are living even now. But I met Jesus when I was 18 years old and that changed everything for me. No, as some of you might be thinking that becoming a Christian helps you to go abroad; thats not how change came in my life. Change came when I came in touch with the one who created me. Only the maker has the power to bring change, and therefore, God in Jesus Christ has been my guiding light to see changes along the road that has made my life more fruitful and meaningful. We have one life and it should not be wasted on looking for food, but rather loving God and loving our neighbors. Today, many of our talented young and old people are leaving the nation to find more food in the affluent nations. But if we ask God to come into our lives, he can bring the end of all such suffering that we are witnessing in this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment