January 26, 2013

Never Ending Adventure

It has taken me a long time to put fingers to the keyboard for this blog in a personal way.  Xanga was my companion for the early years of my blogging experience but for some reason, I fell out of love with Xanga and along with that, other things in life caught up with me and the regular writing flew out of the window.
Now, I am coming towards a place in life where I can afford to spend some time before the computer and allow my heart to reach out to those I love and also to those who I may never know in this life.
Life is an adventure and it never ceases to surprise me.  Each passing year leaves behind so many memories and treasures to cherish while the new year stands in a distance smiling mischievously; asking me to come and find out what my father in heaven has lovingly prepared for my arrival.  Something wonderful lies beyond the horizon and it is my joy to pursue the course that will eventually make my adventure a blessed accomplishment and a reservoir of strength and vitality for the remainder of the journey.
I am so grateful to the father in heaven who has blessed me with so many friends and a platform from which I can reach out to many more.  There are many of my countrymen and women who are laboring in foreign lands as immigrants and migrant workers; and Internet provides me the medium to speak to them the words of hope and comfort.  I am grateful for the response I have received for the Nepali and English Video blogs.  I am excited to see what this new year brings in my life, family and ministry!

No comments:

Post a Comment