March 12, 2019

How Do You Pray For Your Wife?

My wife and I live with my mother-in-law in a small village in the outskirt of Guwahati.  We have a small cottage in this peaceful village where my wife often keeps herself busy in the garden and I am busy either with books or with computer.  


Internet connection and electricity are our greatest nemeses.  Television died nearly a year ago and hasn’t come back to life yet.  
The weather has been dry for sometimes now and my wife’s garden is turning into an arid land.  However, the plants and flowers she had planted earlier have been enjoying a great flourishing.  
This afternoon, I went out to see what she was doing and found these. 

Every time I visit my wife’s garden, I remember how I used to pray for my future wife…and then I met her, and then I married her.  But I still continue to pray the same prayer.  This prayer comes from Psalms 128 where it says, “Your wife will be like a fruitful vine within your house; your children will be like olive shoots around your table.  Yes, this will be the blessing for the man who fears the LORD” (128:3-4).

It is amazing to see God fulfilling his promises and blessing me by answering my prayer.  Whatever my wife touches, it flourishes and she has truly become a fruitful vine within my house and for my life and ministry.  My life, my home and my ministry would not have been what they are today without this amazing lady.  My children turned out to be beyond my imagination with great potentials.  Indeed, God is able to do immeasurably more than what we can ask or imagine! 

How do you pray for your wife/husband and children?  I tell you, if you would pick up God’s amazing promises and pray and believe accordingly, your family will never disappoint you!

2 comments:

  1. You are truly blessed husband of your beautiful wife Pastor Bhoj Daju. Its my honor and respect to Bois Bhauju who is the 2nd person after God in your wonderful and amazing ministry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are truly blessed husband of your beautiful wife Pastor Bhoj Daju. Its my honor and respect to Bois Bhauju who is the 2nd person after God in your wonderful and amazing ministry.

    ReplyDelete